Doodles

I'm not kidding when I saw I have a thing for groomed brows, rosy cheeks and voluminous lashes. I doodle eyes and eyebrows like crazy whenever I'm in class. It's the only way I stay awake, truthfully ;-;


I'm not kidding when I say I'm in love/obsessed with glowy, rosy cheeks. It is often the subject of my art, and I'm sure my art has had a great impact on how I do my own makeup. I study the eyeliner. The eyeshadow. The lashes. The lips. And it all translates into my art. 

But yes, can't stop, won't stop--because I'm in love.

THESE ARE DECENT DRAWINGS, AMIRITE?

4 comments

  1. You drew these?! o___o You're absolutely amazing, WOW! I love these drawings so much! o.o <3

    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks so much! But the art in your header is also gorgeous/so cute! :D (I never mastered doodling adorable things)


      ALSO NOT TO BE CREEPY OR ANYTHING BUT I FOLLOWED YOUR BLOG B/C GAIA LINK AND THEN IT TURNS OUT YOU'RE ALSO FROM TORONTO SO BOOM INITIATE INTEREST

      Delete
    2. LOL, WOOT, YOU'RE FROM TORONTOOO~ I love Toronto it's my favourite place in the world. -Cuddles Tdot-

      By the way, you should definitely get a Blogloving! (Google reader is closing in a couple of days, and people are moving to BL to stay connected/follow blogs that way) ^^

      Delete
    3. -coughcoughbias- LOLjk

      Thanks for the heads up! Ugh, now it's just another site I have to keep track of :(

      Delete