Sephora Haul + Ariel Storybook Palette Pictures!

So, I placed orders at Sephora about a week and a half ago, and this week, my packages have finally arrived!

Here are some of the items I picked up:




More photos after the jump! (Warning: image heavy)
Sephora offered a free bareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow duo for VIBs a few weeks ago with a $35 purchase, so I snagged this up. This is 'The Perfect Storm', and comes with two shades: Cumulus (white with a frosty finish) and Tempest (matte grey-taupe), as well as a spongetip eyeshadow applicator.

I love the packaging! The transparent film with 'Hello' printed on it was just adorable and a sweet and simple way to brighten my day. 


Picked up the Lorac Pro palette because of the beautiful and versatile combination of neutral matte, shimmery, and frosty shades :)



And of course, Stila In The Light! I was actually surprised to find they repackaged the palette so that it now comes with a mirror! I know quite a few people complained about the lack of a mirror in the previous packaging, and a mirror is certainly more practical than leaving a large space on the underside of the lid. The mirror is quite large too!

AND NOW FOR THE MOMENT WE'VE ALL BE WAITING FOR ;-;


 ...UGH IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL. So expensive though! $66 CND, but look that gorgeous packaging!


 LOOK AT IT....


LOOK!!!


I've specifically left the last image larger so that it's easier for you guys to ~blow up/enlarge~ and have a closer look at the shades, the textures and the names. I've read some reviews that state some of the shades are chalky, but I have yet to swatch these because I have been too busy oogling at the colours. Unfortunately, my photo of the palette is not very true-to-colour, so you'll just have to excuse that.

Needless to say, this haul made me feel as if I were celebrating my birthday, except my actual birthday isn't until two months from now. I think I'm just going to write off this haul as my birthday present! The Storybook palette technically released yet, but it was available for limited order during the weekend of June 8-9, if I recall correctly. I wasn't going to let this palette slip from my clutch, as I already regret not buying the Cinderella palette and the compact when I had the chance! Ariel was my first favourite princess, and there was no way I wasn't going to buy this palette. 

I'm actually not sure when the rest of the Ariel x Sephora collection will come out, despite me asking a Sephora cast member today. She didn't know either, which is alright, because I've already snagged the jewel of the collection. :D

No comments