Due to my super lazy nature/habits, I'm constantly changing up my environment to make life more convenient/easy/fun and enjoyable for me, and beauty products are no exception. Here are some of the tips and tricks I've discovered, and some I have come up with on my own (wow, so innovative!-sarcasm-) to make both our lives easier :D.
2. You know those travel sized liquid containers you find across, like, everywhere? Save those. If you don't have them, hop to your nearest dollar store because they are a godsend. I mean it. They are extremely versatile and a game changer.
3. A lot of times when you buy facial oils, they come in the worst bottles ever--eg. flip cap, screw cap. The process of flipping them to dispense on your hands/cotton pads is the worst thing ever, because either oil usually leaks out, or a weird puddle is left at the opening. Either way, the entire bottle manages to get oily, which is never fun times. Again, buy your travel sized bottles, and decant your oils into a bottle with a pump. So easy, convenient, and mess free because you're not turning the bottle upside down.
Oils are incredibly convenient--why aren't you using them as a moisturizer or as a makeup remover? I usually pump some oil onto some cotton to remove all my makeup.
4. Nothing beats a cold toner/mask. But because I'm lazy, sometimes I don't want to make an ~extravagant~ trip to the kitchen to fetch my toner. Solution? Again, with the travel bottles, decant your toner into a misting bottle (so you can easily mist your face, or mist into a cotton), and store in the fridge. You can keep the other half in your room/wherever you store your skincare items for days you don't want to make a kitchen trip.
You could also decant your makeup setting sprays/facial...sprays...?, and store in the fridge. Great for extremely hot days, as you could easily store this bottle in your bag and mist cold liquid onto your face. Place your masks inside the fridge as well, for some relief against the summer heat.
5. You know those Sephora foundation sample pots? Keep them, and reuse them! They're incredible for storing foundation mixes, and are super convenient to carry around for touch ups!
6. Something that is pretty common sense, but I only figured out recently. (Shame on me!)
|'This is my design' HEHEHEHE, anyone?|
I wasn't kidding when I said I was lazy--this post was originally meant to be one large post, but I got tired of editing photos and gave up, so the original post has been split into numerous posts. But hey, more posts for you to read!...
Anyways, I hope some of these ideas are new to you (if not, I'm sorry!), and I hope it encourages you to go out and buy those travel sized bottles! Feel free to share some of your tips and tricks, because I definitely want to hear them!