Oops I Did It Again...{A Bit of a Haul}


That moment when you realise you haven't posted anything in almost a week! To be fair, I have been busy marathoning The Tudors, The White Queen, Gordon Ramsay's Ultimate Cookery Course, going to school, discovering new beauty blogs(!), going to JT/Jay Z's concert, being madly addicted to playing The Simpson's Tapped Out game, and going to several malls. ._.'' (JT/JAY-Z CONCERT PHOTOS AFTER THE JUMP)

But enough about that--I swore I was on a makeup buy ban since my last Sephora haul, but you know what guys? I'm weak and cannot be trusted in any cosmetics department :( (#consumerism)

And so, here is what I have picked up as of late.

And maybe you guys are like...
....because some of these purchases are your fault. Like I'm supposed to ignore your loved/raved products? Pft.

Anyways, I made numerous trips to Walmart and Target, and finally found NYC's 'Sunny' after months of me being unable to find it! I also picked up Covergirl x Olay's concealer balm (which I talked about here), Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'Tenacious Teal' (it was an impulse buy--the colour was too gorgeous to pass up!), Wet'N'Wild's 'Reserve Your Cabana' (as a highlight), and I finally found the new Electro Baby Lips (shade 'Oh! Orange!) at Walmart, and the new Revlon Lip Butters (shade 'Juicy Papaya') at Target! (I flipped out when I saw these finally in Canada!)
Definitely one of my worst product arrangements.  (Go home Vanessa, you're drunk)
I went to a health food store recently and picked up this Thayer's Witch Hazel toner. I've heard great things about this, and I can't wait to try it! I also managed to pass by PMall, and picked up Tony Moly's Petite Bunny Gloss Bar in 06.

I went to Sephora today to pick up Benefit's 'Go Tropicoral' kit. Benefit must be kidding if they want me to spend $30 on a liquid highlighter, so I got a set with minis of their coral shade products.

And that's everything! I'm currently working on a post comparing Benefit's 'High Beam' versus 'Moon Beam', so hopefully that post will be up soon!

Sooooooo...what have you guys picked up recently? ʘ‿ʘ

Helllllllloooooooooo JT/Jay-Z!
To be honest, it was my first large concert! The amount of people there was overwhelming, and it's amazing to see how much of an impact these two artists can have!

Also, to be honest, a full Rogers Centre reminds me of this--the Star Wars Galactic Senate... ._.''

19 comments

  1. The Tudors and the White Queen is pretty AMAZING. Just sayin' yo. I only got around to watching the first two episodes of the White Queen...guess I have to wait until the air in the US this August before I can watch the rest of it -.- I completely adore NYC Bronzer in Sunny :) Maybelline Color Tattoos are also pretty nifty :) I really want to get the Covergirl & Olay Concealer as well as the Wet n Wild Reserve You Cabana... maybe when I'm a good girl and I finish some products will I go out and buy them :B Glad you had fun at your concert!
    <3 Pauline, Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RITE? I saw White Queen screencaps/gifs on tumblr and was intrigued. Also....shhhhh....http://www.primewire.ag/watch-2740038-The-White-Queen

      Ugh, I need to finish up some products too! Blast the companies that keep releasing new collections :(

      Delete
    2. OMG. THANK YOU SO MUCH. <333 guess i won't be sleeping tonight!

      These new collections are very tempting. :/ I just want to keep buying new products.

      <3 Pauline, Addicted to Makeup

      Delete
  2. the white queen though.. WHY IS EDWARD SO HOT? wow you've been so busy! I love your haul, it's amazing and I need all of it now.. especially the Baby Lips [which we don't have here *wipes tear away*] and the Colour Tattoo in that gorgeous colour!] :) I've actually been surprisingly good and not picked up anything lately since I'm saving all my monies for when I go to America, so I can go cray in Walmart and Sephora and what not?! omg that concert's HUGE :0 love me a little bit of JT and Jay-Z too, glad you had a great time :)
    zara
    x

    lavieenrose-xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UGH, RITE? ANY OFFSPRING OF JEREMY IRONS CAN GET IT ;)

      Yes! Go crazy in America! (I mean, to a certain extent, obviously, hehe) I'm a sucker for gorgeous eyeshadow colours, even if I do know I'll never wear them :(

      Thanks! C:

      Delete
  3. Haha I love your humor! Heard great stuff about that toner too :) Cant wait to see a review on it hopefully!

    http://itsjessicachoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Annnnnnnnnnnnnd maybe I'll do a review...eventually XD

      Delete
  4. Amazing post!
    FOLLOW ME:
    http://fashionelenblog.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wanting to buy Sunny for so long! I just keep telling myself no because I have so many other bronzers. I think I'll just buy the damn thing next time I'm at Walmart... it's only $5 anyway :)

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Sunny' is my first bronzer, so I have somewhat of an excuse....!

      It's actually less than $5 ;) (About $3?)

      Delete
  6. Ahhh you found the Baby Lips! Lucky! They're literally nowhere to be found near me T_T

    Looking forward to the Benefit post~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found these at a WalMart very, very far from my home! And I'm glad I stumbled upon them!

      Ahahahahahha that's already up (much to my embarrassment b/c my face is uhm yeah)

      Delete
    2. Maybe I'll go on a hunt for them... haha

      I liked it! And your face is fiiiine, no worries. <3

      Delete
  7. I'm a huge fan of NYC Sunny! But to be fair...it's the only bronzer I've ever used. That I can recall. There might of been a Rimmel one used in there somewhere but I'm not sure.

    Carol | Bitten Glam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to try the Rimmel bronzers!...mainly because I have a coupon for them ._.

      Delete
  8. Love the stuff you purchased! And that concert space... jaw drop!! Where is that? xo Kelly http://chicnstylishblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's the Rogers Centre in Toronto!

      Delete
  9. Nice haul! That bunny gloss looks adorable!! Oooo I've been eying that Benefit kit! I'll also prob. give into consumerism .__. Omg you play tapped out?!:O
    add me! (unless you have enough friends limit then it's okay .-.)
    hernandezl257


    http://punkyandbubblesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? And since they have different shades, all the bunny faces are unique! :D

      DAMN CONSUMERISM.

      And gah, so sorry, but I filled out my friends list already! :(
      I maxed out my friendlist through this site: http://www.tappedoutfriends.com

      (It would have been so nice to have a follower as a friend on that game though!)

      Delete