A Literary Feast

(This is a scheduled post and if you are reading this, I will probably be off gross sobbing somewhere because I have a final paper due on Wednesday and will be frantically working on it, yay!)

I love books. Before I collected makeup, I collected books, and in three years, I had built the reasonable and realistically sized library I had always dreamed of. My collection will eventually grow larger as there are still some books I've yet to pick up, but for now, I am content. And I'm here today to share what's on my shelves, and I hope you appreciate my collection as much as I do!















Some gratuitous shots.

I wonder who Maureen and Brian were!


Love me some bookmarks.

___________________________________ _ _ __ _ _ _______________________________

I have to admit, I've only read about 1/3 of my collection....it's so easy to get overwhelmed when choosing a new book to read! What do you guys think I should read next?

8 comments

  1. Ooommgg - that's a lot of books! Love this collection and you should definitely, definitely, definitely read an Agatha Christie one next! :D LOVE her. I see "And then there were none", one of my all time favourite books! 8D Whooohooo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went through an Agatha Christie phase last summer where I read a large majority of her books, haha. I LOVE her too! :D

      Yay! Although that's a popular Christie choice for everyone, haha.

      Delete
  2. (´⊙ω⊙`)! So many boooooks~

    Have you read the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo? I really want to but I've been advised not to...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep starting that book, but I keep getting intimidated by the size :(

      Advised not to? Why's that?

      Delete
  3. Well you have something to be proud of there - that is one big collection! I would love to have a glance at the Cloud Atlas!

    Keep Calm and Keep Collecting Books! :)


    Aggie
    http://lawyerlives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! (Not going to lie, it is a bit wasteful, hoarding dead trees ._.'...but man, books make me happy)

      Same! I keep starting Cloud Atlas but I never get around to finish it, hah c:

      Delete
  4. I'm so envious of your book collection! I've been buying ebooks lately, and its somehow not the same :/
    <3 Pauline, ­­Addicted to Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But ebooks save trees! And are far more convenient to bring around in public! c:

      Delete