The Autumn Tag!

The amount of tag posts I have to do is shameful, so I thought I'd take a step back from all the makeup/serious posts and do a refresher. Hello autumn tag!


I was tagged by Lucy of A Little of Lucy (thank you Lucy!), so let the festivities begin! (like my answers are anything festive) 
_____________________________________________________________

1. What is your favourite thing about Autumn?

Generic answer of sweaters, cozy knits (thinking about knitting matching sweaters for my dog and I--hers will read 'puppy' and mine will read 'human'), apple + pumpkin baked goods, stepping on crunchy leaves, etc.

For a less generic answer--FINALLY I DON'T HAVE TO SEE HALF NAKED PEOPLE (THX 4 DA UNWANTED FREE STRIPPER SHOW, SUMMER), AND ALL MY FALL TV SHOWS RETURNNNNNNNN :'D. 


2. What is your favourite drink?


I tried the pumpkin spiced latte...in frapp form a few years ago and didn't enjoy it ._. (I should probably try the latte though)
For a non-autumn specific answer, Silk's Coconut milk. It's the bomb diggity.

3. Favorite scent/candle?

Currently in love with BBW's 'Nutmeg and Spice'. Not sure if it's a limited Christmas candle though. NUTMEG + CINNAMON + CLOVES = TRIFECTA. 

4. Best lipstick?



I'll get back to this question...eventually.

(-hangs head in shame because I still need to pick up one fall lipstick-)

5. What's your go to moisturiser?

During the colder months, I'll just slap on olive/jojoba oil biweekly. My face is ready for frying, y'all. (Mmmm, dat golden brown)

6. Go to colors for the eyes? 

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (yeah I should stop saying that but) I PICKED UP RIMMEL'S SCANDALEYES EYESHADOW STICK IN 'BAD GIRL BRONZE' and I just think it's a beautiful deep bronze shade that I'll be wearing throughout autumn!

Here's a swatch:

MY HANDS LOOK SO WRINKLY WHY

7. What's your favourite music or band/singer to listen to?

-shrug-

-cues Green Day's 'Wake Me Up When September Ends', ...which is actually today omg-

8. What's your favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo)?

I go into ~Oxfordy/Academia/hipster~ mode when autumn hits, which means oversized sweaters + cardigans over button ups/dress shirts, and the usual black jeans or slouchy ~beige~ trousers. (Basically, menswear inspired ._.)

9. Autumn treat? 

Children's trick-or-treat candy. Nothing like feasting on the hard labour of children. -evil cackle in the distance- (JK THO)

UHHH, baked goods with apples + loads of spices (crumbles, pies, muffins).
(But no seriously, does Halloween candy count as autumn treats though?...)(shameless)

10. What's your favourite place to be?

My bed.

_____________________________________________________________

I KNOW I'M SUPPOSED TO TAG PEOPLE, but I won't because I know people are busy with work/academic activities, so feel free to do this tag, or leave your answers in the comments section!

TO MAKE UP FOR MY LACKLUSTER ANSWERS, HERE'S A GIF OF MY DOG ˘◡˘ (she turned 3 years old recently!)



HAPPY LAST DAY OF SEPTEMBER, EVERYBODY!

23 comments

  1. Your dog is SO cute!! I have a bronze eyeshadow stick that's similar to the rimmel one, and I have actually been wearing it everyday for the past few weeks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 8D ikr my dog is too qt but she never wants to cuddle with me so meh

      Bronze is so fall appropriate! c:

      Delete
  2. lol if my answers were 'nothing realy changes' youre are like 'iiii don knoooow'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally relate to your Homer Simpson screen capture haha, though personally I think bed is my favourite place to be ALL year round.
    Your dog is so adorable! Happy Birthday to her!

    A pumpkin spiced latte sounds funky! I'm not sure I would like it - sadly the local shops round here don't seem to sell it? I would love to try it!

    edge-e.blogspot.co.uk

    Loves
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THAT IS TRUE THOUGH. NEVER WANT TO LEAVE THE BED.

      Hehe, I'll pass your message to my dog! c: (Thankyou!)
      Starbucks sells the Pumpkin Spice Latte!

      Delete
  4. I keep meaning to pick up a Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow but I always forget ^_^''ゞ
    I've also never tried the PSL because I'm not a fan of pumpkin-flavored things, so the hype is lost on me LOL (starbuck's mint hot cocoa tho is the bomb diggity ngl)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been putting it off for months and I finally gave up and gave in!

      YES. I AGREE WITH THE MINT COCOA. Anything mint + chocolate = my face is all over that

      Delete
    2. I always just pass it haha I did pick up the Covergirl Flamed Out Shadow Stick thingamabobs which are pretty neat.

      MMMMMMMM MINT. Or caramel. Anything chocolate + mint or chocolate + caramel.

      Delete
  5. LOVE your blog glad I found it just followed you on bloglovin

    xx

    
With A City Dream- Beauty


    ReplyDelete
  6. Umm... I absolutely love your blog and your sense of humor! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have followed you on all your social media! P.S. We live in the same country, are the same age and share the same love for makeup..how cool is that?! :) x

    natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you!
      MAD COOL. I LOVE finding other Canadian bloggers!

      Delete
  7. LOL children's trick or treat candy lol. When I have to hand them out I cannot resist eating half of whatever is in the bowl. I am another Canadian blogger from Toronto so hello. I saw your link in another blogger's comment section and I thought I may as well pop in and check out your blog :) I have done this tag as well.

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO SHAME. I get a bit greedy too ._.
      Hello hello! I love meeting other Toronto bloggers, which makes me amazed at how big this city is!
      Thanks for popping in!

      Delete
  8. Autumn is the best time of the year hands down!
    Jennifer
    http://naturewithnurture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is amazing!!! :O <3

    I did this tag btw:
    http://misszhara.blogspot.se/2013/09/the-autumn-tag.html

    Xoxoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sjfbefugeubwuev THE BEST GIF EVER
    awwwwh Vanessa, I apologise again for not seeing this post already :( the end of september/start of october was manic and I just about managed to get one or two posts out let alone keep up with reading blogs :( Your tag is as always so entertaining to read :')
    NEVER TRIED ZA RIMMEL SHADOW STICKS OMG WUT WUT
    i'm shameful I know D:
    The Blushing Giraffe| The Blog Loving
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I CAN'T EVEN DENY THAT IT'S THE BEST GIF EVER THX ʘ‿ʘ

      NO PROBLEM IQRA, THOUGH. Life gets in the way, and there's nothing wrong with prioritizing yourself! Thanks for stopping by in the first place, hah c:

      NAH, YOU'LL GET AROUND TO TRYING THEM OUT

      Delete