LAST WEEK I...


...went to a cat cafe. Seriously.

I don't normally do week recap posts because now that it's summer, I've been loafing around the house 5/7 days of the week (i.e. ~livin' da luxe lyfe~), but last week was a pretty exciting one, even by my standards. 
___________________________________________________________________________

I went to Toronto's first cat cafe (Pet Me Meow), though it was only a pop-up (temporary) one. And no, we didn't eat cats, but I did get to vigorously stroke several kitties that were set to be adopted because it was a cat rescue event. Admission was $20 though ($$$$!!!) and I kinda joked about those cats being furry prostitutes, but y'know, it was for a good cause, and I'm happy about that.

O KITTY HEAVEN.


I also went to my first bblogger meetup! The CBB (Canadian Beauty Bloggers) group planned their first meetup ever in Toronto, so I was pretty ecstatic about that. We hung out at Sephora for a while before making our way to Jack Astors, where some chatty things and makeup swapping was done.



And let it be known, that there ain't no beauty swap like a bbloggers' beauty swap.


For a more in-depth post about this event and a list of all the attendees, check out Natalie's (of Ivory Avenue) post here!
___________________________________________________________________________

I also picked up some new flowers for the garden (dahlias and geraniums), but y'know, that's boring stuff.

What are you guys up to as of late? Would you go to a cat cafe? 
(I NEEED a dog cafe now! AND A BUNNY CAFE!!! ALLLLL THE ANIMAL CAFES!)

No comments