I'M GOING TO BRITISHLAND. SEND HELP.


First off, I suck at posting. Heck, I can't even remember the last time I did a beauty/makeup/skincare post. On the other hand though, I'M GOING TO ENGLAND, MUTHAFUDGERS.

Alright, London will be the home base and I'll be taking guided tours to France/wherever else from London, but I'll be across the pond from July 27-August 26 aka basically a month. I have no idea what to do with the blog in that time period, though I am just thinking of doing a weekly thing where I just post travel photos and fit in a beauty post whenever I can aka whenever I have access to da magical wifi.

I've already bookmarked some posts on what to do in London (-coughcough RAID BOOTS + SUPERDRUGGIE + SPACE NK) but since we can't drive (aka don't know how to drive on the wrong other side of the road) and we'll be taking the tube, obviously venturing outside the city might be tricky?? (Though learning how to navigate the tube will be a whole 'nother problem) My brother and I definitely want to visit Brighton and such, but we'll see what happens.

I'm already planning on meeting up with Jaye (and possibly Katy), but if you want to meet up with me while I'm in the magical realm of England, get in line talk to me and I'll see what I can do!

QUESTIONS: What places do you recommend I see in London (+surrounding area or even in England)? Would you guys be interested in seeing trip vlogs? Also, what content would you like to see on Citron and Guavaberry until I depart?

No comments