MAKEUP SWAP | Shayne of Queen Of All You See

Believe it or not, I actually got this box back in August ._.


TWO WORDS TO DESCRIBE SHAYNE?? MEGA BABE. I've known her since my early blogging days, and since we were both periodically hinting at doing a swap, we finally agreed to do one early last year. We ran into some difficulties with the mail (lost package, resent package, turns out 'lost' package wasn't lost and finally got delivered after 3-ish months [Canada to Philippines]), but luckily, it all got sorted out. BUT FIRST, CAN WE JUST ADMIRE HER CREATIVITY AND WRAPPING SKILLS??? LOVE THE COCKTAIL INSPIRED WRAPPING.

(BUT SRSLY, IF SANTA CAN GET ALL THE PRESENTS DELIVERED IN ONE NIGHT, IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR BETTER AND FASTER POSTAL SHIPPING???)

Here's the stash:

ROUGE BUNNY ROUGE BLUSHES | GRACILIS + ORPHELINE

I've wanted to try RBR blushes FOR THE LONGEST TIME, but like any other practical cheap person, I've always been unable to shell out the $$$ for shipping. In the 5 months that I've had these, I've actually yet to try them (SHAME! DISHONOUR! TOO MUCH MAKEUP!), but Gracilis is described as "medium rose with a hint of mauve" and Orpheline as "medium, warm strawberry".

RIMMEL LASTING FINISH BY KATE MOSS | 111

My first red lipstick (!!). Red lipsticks make me think of Taylor Swift and BAMF/HBIC ladies, but because I am neither of those things, I wear this dabbed out as a light stain. It's a gorgeous 'true' red, and can be seen in action here.

ETUDE HOUSE ICE CREAM NAIL POLISH 

Not a polish wearer, but HANDS DOWN THE CUTEST PACKAGING FOR NAIL POLISH EVER.

ETUDE HOUSE DRAWING EYE BROW | 02

When I first opened this, I was all like, "Oh hey, this looks like the Hourglass eyebrow pencil!" (in terms of the wedge pencil shape + the inclusion of a spoolie on the other end). I really am enjoying this as it goes on subtle and is hard to overdo. MEBB—my eyebrows, but better?? (I FEEL LIKE THAT SHOULD BE A THING)

K-PALETTE 24HR REAL LASTING EYELINER

Ever since Shayne raved about this in her review, I've been dying to get my hands on it to the point that I was a tad disappointed when my bestie came back from the Phillipines and failed to bring this home for me. (YOU HAD ONE JOB!).............and I can't comment on this either because I've yet to try it yet ._.
_________________________________________________________

Shayne's swap post should be up soon, but in the meantime, check out her blog!

No comments