THOSE 2014 BEAUTY FAVOURITES

SPOILER ALERT: THERE'S ONLY FOUR PRODUCTS IN HERE.

As tempting as it was to shove a sh*tton (or, 14) products into this post, it was actually quite easy to strip it all down to only include the products I really, really loved in 2014. I also hope this sends a clear message to the other products in my stash to step up their game, HEHEHEH jks.

WET N WILD | BRONZER IN "RESERVE YOUR CABANA"

Contrary to the name, this 'bronzer' is not a bronzer...unless you are as pale as the Middle Earth Elves (sorry, just saw the final Hobbit movie earlier this month AND I'M STILL EMOTIONALLY HUNG OVER)(but seriously, I'm sure they use tons of contour powder for the elves because those CHEEKBONES ARE ON FLEEK, LET'S BE REAL).

ANYWAYS, I talked about this in my highlighter roundup earlier last year, and since then, it has been promoted to near daily use because of how subtle it is. Plus, since it's so subtle to begin with, it doesn't get too crazy shiny by the end of the day when the oils on my cheeks come out to ~party hard~. 

It's 13 grams of gorgeous beige-y champagne-y, glow-y satin finish, super buttery and pigmented powder. AND IT'S LESS THAN $5.

NARS | RADIANT CREAMY CONCEALER  IN "VANILLA"

IF I HAD A DOLLAR FOR EVERY TIME THIS CONCEALER WAS MENTIONED IN A 2014 BEAUTY FAVOURITES, I'D HAVE ENOUGH TO REPURCHASE ONE. It's pigmented, covers up all my blemishes without aggravating them, sets and stays put all day. Worth the hype. ._.

MAYBELLINE | THE ROCKET MASCARA

Lengthens without clumping due to the brush shape, and one of the few waterproof mascaras that actually doesn't smudge on me. Unfortunately, since I'm now going cruelty-free, I'm going to have to find a replacement.

ANTIPODES | AURA MANUKA HONEY MASK

If I died and went to skincare heaven, I'd want all my skincare products to smell like this mask (Actually, the Vanilla Pod day cream smells of the same citrus-y vanilla, SO THAT'S A START).

Full thoughts on this mask can be found on the blog soon, but this is definitely my favourite mask in the stash. Hydrating, soothing, nourishing, etc., it's especially a hit now that winter is coming.

*Antipodes and Wet n Wild are cruelty free; NARS is CF but parent company is not; Maybelline tests on animals
___________________________________________________________________________
What item(s) are you loving in 2015 so far?

No comments