THAT TIME I MET CHARLOTTE TILBURY

CT'S MAKEUP LINE IS FINALLY HERE IN CANADA AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS.


Gotta say, one of the perks (and cons) of working across the street from Holt Renfrew (the Canadian equivalent of Selfridges/a department store that sells ~luxury~ everything) is that I get to dash over there during lunch breaks and ogle at all the things I can't afford (and make some seriously impaired financial decisions). And of course, when I found out that Holts was going to carry CT's makeup line, I put in my pre-order at a speed faster than my dog chasing a squirrel because if there's one thing I ragret not buying while I was in the UK last year, it's an item from CT's makeup line.

BUT YEAH, I TOTALLY BOUGHT THE NIPPLE BLUSH AND A PINK-CORAL LIPSTICK. AND BECAUSE CHARLOTTE WAS HOLDING A MEET AND GREET AT THE HOLT'S TORONTO LOCATION (this past Wednesday/June 24th), YOU KNOW I WOULD TOTALLY BE THERE. AND I TALKED TO HER. AND I TOTALLY PLAYED IT COOL, MAN. NO BIGGIE. JUST ANOTHER DAY IN MY FAST PACED LYFE.

The event (besides featuring Tilbury) also had models walking around featuring various makeup looks from the collection (e.g. 'The Vintage Vamp', 'The Rock Chic', 'The Bombshell')(seen above in the first event photo). While waiting in line, we were offered lipstick samples (!!!) and I took home a red shade because IF I'M GETTING SOMETHING FOR FREE, MIGHT AS WELL MAKE IT A SPECIAL/OUT-OF-THE-ORDINARY SHADE. But anyways, the blush I bought is 'Ecstasy' ($50) and the lipstick is 'Coachella Coral' ($38)(...my poor wallet). Eagerly awaiting the day the matte lipsticks come over though! Also on my wishlist—the Dolce Vita eyeshadow palette and Light Wonder foundation...WHEN'S PAYDAY AGAIN??!?!?

All in all, a pretty fantastical experience. What's on your CT makeup wishlist?

No comments