HELLO. IT ME.

This blog, much like a critically acclaimed TV show (lol jk), has returned for the fall tv season.

BUT HELLO. I didn't expect to be gone for this long, but obviously a lot has happened since May (TL;DR: went to work, endured two intense weeks of interior design school, traveled to Mexico, blah blah blah fking blah) and now that I've dropped out of school (l o l), the quarter life crisis is back at it again~~~~. 

~*~*~*~#justMillenialstruggles~*~*~*~*~*~

Jokes aside though, I suppose I do have an idea of what career/education steps to take next, but for now, I'm going to try and focus on blogging/trying to create consistent and interesting content again. (Let's see how long this lasts AHAHAHAHAAH)

See you Friday, chums.

Or as DJ Khaled would say, "STAY TUNED ALERT".

No comments