OVO SOUND



"Canada is a hundred-fiddy years old man, oh my goodness" - Roy Woods, 2017


When I found out dvsn was going to be performing during Canada Day Celebrations at Nathan Phillips Square, I lost chill because uhm, hello free concert performance from an artist I have been listening to for the part few months? YASSS. (For those unfamiliar, dvsn is a Canadian R&B duo signed to Drake's record label, OVO Sound, and they make hella sexy music. "The Line" and "With Me" are some of my favourites from them)

I went into the concert all hyped to finally hear them perform live, but not only did they bring out label mates Roy Woods and Majid Jordan, they BROUGHT OUT DRAKE

D R A K E. 

D R A K E

B R U H H H. I DIED. I'M STILL DECEASED.

Anyways, this was my first time photographing a concert perfomance, which was made difficult by the tight space and inability to autofocus in the dark. I think the photos came out decent though (especially the coloured lighting!), and shoutout to one of my best friends for supplying me with some of her vertical photos for this post (OHHAY NAT).

P.S. You can watch Drake's performance here.

No comments